Friday, February 3, 2012

Writing like crazy





Hello everyone,




My wife and I had a great time in Chicago celebrating my birthday with my brother and sister.  Chicago has some unbelievable restaurants.  The food was amazing!  The weather was cold, but it wasn't that bad. I was able to see my first glimpse of snow in over three years.  I can't wait to get back.  We will be going back this summer for a couple weeks.  

Since I got back from Chicago, I have been writing up a storm.  I'd say I'm about 3/4 of the way done with the first draft.  I wrote a chapter today about the day I graduated from Western Michigan University.  My graduation day was a bittersweet day.  I achieved a very important goal and it was a special moment, but it was tough because my mom wasn't there to watch me.  I know that she was watching down on me from a better place though.  


The next couple chapters will consist of my move to Florida and what transpired after I moved.  There were definitely a lot of ups and downs.  I can't wait to get these chapters done.  Hopefully in the next week, I will be done with the first draft.  Thanks for listening and I look forward to any comments.  




“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it”  Charles R. Swindoll

No comments:

Post a Comment