Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm coming home



Hello,




I have been writing a lot this week.  Sometimes it just seems to flow much better than other times.  I wrote a chapter on my Mom's life in college.  It talks about meeting my Dad and the relationship they had.  They went to separate Universities and they weren't happy about it.  They were like Romeo and Juliet.  They always needed to be with each other.  They dropped out of their respective schools and decided to go to Western Michigan University together.  The same place where I would go twenty plus years later.  


I'm incredibly pumped because my wife and I are flying to Chicago tomorrow.  It's going to be cold, but that's okay.  I haven't seen Damon ( my brother ) in months.  Matter of fact, I've only hung out with him one night in the last year.  We're going to hang out in the city and celebrate my birthday.  My birthday is the 27th.  I will be 31 years old.  Also, my sister and her husband will be joining us for dinner on my birthday.  I haven't seen them in a while either.  


I probably won't write very much over the weekend.  However, I will get a chance to show Damon what I have so far.  Damon writes too and I will most likely be incorporating a chapter from him in the book.  


Well it's time to pack and get ready to leave.  Hasta luego!




“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it”  Charles R. Swindoll

No comments:

Post a Comment