Thursday, January 12, 2012

My New Book-Our Beloved Red

Hello Everyone!



This is my first blog post ever!  I am starting this blog to connect with people who are authors, publishers, writers, readers and anyone interested in books and telling a story.  My first book entitled, "Our Beloved Red" is currently a work in progress.  It is a memoir about the trials and tribulations dealing with the passing of my Mother.  My mom was the number one person in my life and she was tragically killed in a car accident in 2002.  I was only 21 at the time.  I went through a lot of ups and downs before and after she passed away.  This book tells my story of dealing with this heartbreak.    It is also a celebration of her life.  The plan is to finish the first draft very soon and then go from there.  Thanks for listening.




Ryan Krohn









“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it”  Charles R. Swindoll

No comments:

Post a Comment