Friday, January 20, 2012

My wife's name





Hello,



We celebrated my wife's birthday on the 17th by going out to dinner with some friends at a Japanese Steakhouse.  Also, we went shopping and to a circus in Orlando.  It was really cool.  I hadn't been to a circus in like 20 years it seems like.  Some of the stuff they do is crazy.  I don't know how they pull it off.  

I wanted to take this time to introduce my wife.  Her name is Patricia.  The same name as my Mom.  She is a Colombian-American born in Chicago and raised here in Florida.  That is not what matters though.  What truly matters is the fact she is one of the most beautiful people I have ever met; inside and out.  She is also one of the funniest people ever.  She cracks me up all the time.  When I first met her, I was inticed by her looks, wit, charm, and personality.  I also loved the fact that she had the same name as my Mom.  It's really cool to think she shares the same name as my Mom.  I know that my Mom would have loved my wife.  They would've had a lot in common.  

As far as writing goes, I haven't been able to write much this week.  However, I plan on kicking it into high gear this weekend and next week.  I just need to get into a zone and bust some words out.  Hasta luego!  



“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it”  Charles R. Swindoll








No comments:

Post a Comment