Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Three years



Hello everyone,


Well as of February 19th, my wife and I have been together for three years.  The story on how we met is pretty cool and interesting.  My dad is retired and was visiting me from Michigan.  Since the death of my mother, at times my dad has been lonely and lost.  We both decided together to put him on Match.com.  Why not we thought?  My dad is good-looking, friendly, and charismatic, and likes to meet new people.  So I signed my dad up for match and proceeded to watch him go on five dates in the next week.  I was amazed.  Considering I was also single, I thought why not for myself?  Long story short, I wrote Patricia on Match.com; and we met at Green Iguana for dinner and drinks for our first date.  It was February 19th, 2009 and we have been together ever since.  


I have been writing up a storm the last few days.  I am now just over 200 pages and 43,000 words.  The words have been flowing very smoothly lately.  I plan on finishing the first draft by the end of the week.  Then editing begins.  Wish me luck!  As always, thanks for listening and take care.  






“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it”  Charles R. Swindoll

No comments:

Post a Comment