Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What will it take for me to persevere?



Hello everyone,




I am currently writing a chapter on my move to Florida from Michigan.  I got to the second page and I realized something.  As of today, I have officially lived in Florida for exactly six years to the day.  I was laughing at the timing.  It was funny how that worked out.  It's like my subconscious knew because I chose to write about my move; rather than finish another part of the book.


This chapter discusses a very impactful time in my life.  I was leaving my best friends and family for the first time.  I was heading to what I thought was going to be paradise.  The weather was phenomenal, but this is when I really started to get anxious and depressed.  When I left my family for the first time, I felt very alone.  The loss of my mother would finally sink in.  For the most part, I was lonely.  I felt this way for months.  This chapter will talk about these issues in great detail.  I went through a lot of trials and tribulations during this time.  What will it take for me to persevere? You'll find out when this chapter is done.  Thanks for listening.  




“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it”  Charles R. Swindoll

No comments:

Post a Comment