Sunday, March 4, 2012

Editing begins




Hello everyone,


I have officially finished the rough draft of my manuscript.  It is currently just over 52,000 words and 250 pages.  The ending of the book was extremely hard for me to write because it is pretty darn emotional.  However, I am very pleased with it.  


So now editing begins.  Needless to say, my manuscript will probably change multiple times as I edit and edit the heck out of it.  I have a buddy that is going to help me do it.  Also, I will most likely hire someone to do it too.  Editing for grammar is the easy part.  Editing for content will be a different story.  Although, I am very pleased with what I have, a few things are going to be shuffled around I'm sure.  I hope it's not too hard of a process.  My goal is to be done editing by the end of April.  The goal is to start getting it to the masses by May.  I can't wait!  I will keep everyone updated.  Furthermore, I am going to start putting various chapters from the book on here.  I hope you enjoy and thanks for reading.  







“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it”  Charles R. Swindoll

No comments:

Post a Comment